Friday, November 15, 2013

Ultramantis Black Promo

Greetings fans and followers, peasants and plebeians. It is I, the great and devious Ultramantis Black. The time has come to reveal intentions regarding the high championship of the Animated Wrestling League and its far from illustrious champion.


As you most certainly are aware, in the main event of last Sunday's episode of the Animated Wrestling League, I accomplished the relatively simple task of outwitting Wonder Kid and becoming the first man or insect to win the 10-Minute Challenge. As such I, the great and devious Ultramantis Black, have obtained that most elusive and precious or resources: Power! Power over the champion. Power over the title. Power over the entire Animated Wrestling League!


But as a fellow masked human/animal hybrid once said, "With great power, there must also come great responsibility." I have taken this responsibility to heart and have devised a method by which all may benefit. You see, it is all a matter of goals. What goal to I wish to achieve and how may I best achieve it? Take heed my friends, followers, and minions, for this is the wisdom of the ancients. On the rare occasion, the greatest goal is NOT to win the war, but to defeat the enemy. And these are rarely the same thing. In this particular scenario, my goal is to defeat my enemy. The enemy of all fighting champions. The enemy of every honest wrestler in the Animated Wrestling League: The ill-named Wonder Kid. What I am about to say will seem to the unenlightened like wrestling blasphemy, and so it may be, but there is a deeper truth to be found for those with the wit to see and time to use it.


It does not matter to me if I win the championship. It only matters that Wonder Kid loses it.


Therefore, I, the great and devious Ultramantis Black, have decided that the next match for the Animated Wrestling League World Heavyweight Championship will be decided . . . in the ELIMINATION CHAMBER!


With four challengers in addition to myself, the chances of Wonder Kid leaving the chamber as champion are next to zero. However, this contest will not take place this weekend, no no no. I have very few faults but one of them is a certain flare for the dramatic. I am aware of Wonder Kid's goal of becoming the first One Year Champion in history . . . and I wish to crush this dream like virtual candy on an iPhone. So the first ever Animated Wrestling League Elimination Chamber match will take place on December the eight at AWL 80, the Season Four Finale!


I will announce the other four participants this weekend at AWL 77.


End Transmission

UMB

No comments:

Post a Comment