Sunday, January 19, 2014

These are the shadows of things that WILL be.

Greetings AWL faithful.  Please forgive me for the radio silence over the last month or so.  Hopefully that which I have planned will more than make up for it.  Behold!  The future of the AWL:





I have literally gone to the ends of the earth to obtain these items.  The PS3 and cable are from Japan while the game is from Canada (As the game is not sold in Japan).  The good news is that this is going to be a MASSIVE improvement in the show and the storytelling possibilities for the AWL.  The bad news is that I now have to rebuild all my characters all over again and that's going to take some time.  The current plan is to still have the 2014 New Year's Tournament posted before the end of January so please stay tuned.  Season 5 of the AWL is looking to be the best yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment