Wednesday, September 10, 2014

The 104 Screwjob!

I'm pretty sure I've seen the AWL Commissioner angrier than this.....I just can't remember when.  You all saw the bull***t that happened at AWL 104 (And if you haven't, go watch it.  Otherwise this will make no sense to you).  There has been nothing but a constant torrent of yelling, cursing, and indistinguishable grunting coming from the boss's office since Monday.

However, I (or rather the expendable intern I sent in my place) was able to get some information out of the Commissioner in between ranting sessions.

1. The referee's decision is final!  Not even the AWL Commissioner can overturn a referee's decision.

2. Since a new #1 Contender to the AWL World Light Heavyweight Championship was determined at AWL 104, that individual will still get their title shot.  However, the DOOMBUNNY is now officially the #2 Contender to the title.

3. If A.J. Styles' little friend wants to be in the AWL so badly, fine!  He's hired!!  But he will be expected to follow the same contractual obligations as all other AWL Wrestlers.  You fight where, when, and WHO the Commissioner tells you to.

I know it's not much, but this is what the intern was able to deliver back to me before he succumbed to his injuries.  He will receive an A- on his class credit for his internship.

Programing reminder: There will be no Mid Week Wrestling show this week.  Everybody at the office is too busy trying to deal with the fall out from AWL 104 to try and get another show on the air this week.

I'll be back in a day or two with the card for AWL 105 and hopefully some more details on how we are going to make this right.

No comments:

Post a Comment