Thursday, August 18, 2016

Who done it?

The following message was delivered to AWL HQ yesterday, it is presented without comment:

I know who did it.  The man responsible for the two men who have had their necks broken and their careers ended is DOCTOR JIGOKU!!

Who else could make a monster like that skull faced demon?  Who else has a grudge against Strike Taka?  For that matter, George Fraser gets his first win against an Augment and he gets attacked?  That can't be a coincidence!

I know it's circumstantial evidence, but I truly believe I'm right. But I need more information.  So I am going to beat an answer out of one of the Augments.  Commissioner, make the match and take away the rules.  Grudge Match!

--Ma-Ji-Ku (Translated from Spanish by the AWL Translation Team)

No comments:

Post a Comment