Friday, November 30, 2018

Matt Classic Speaks


                This morning I received a handwritten letter from Matt Classic Sr. (he doesn’t really understand the whole “e-mail” thing.  The following is a transcript of that message:

Dear AWL Commissioner,

                I hope this letter finds you well.  First, allow me to once again apologize for what happened to young Chiba Akagi last weekend.  He’s one hell of a wrestlers and I honestly did not expect him to get injured in that match.  As soon as Dr. Feelgood clears him to resume regular training, I would be happy to work with him on neck and back strength exercises similar to the ones I taught to the New Japan Dojo several years ago.  I’d also be willing to work with the rest of the locker room on similar exercised to both protect yourself from a piledriver and to protect yourself from going face first into the ring ropes.

More importantly, regarding our conversation last weekend, I accept your offer on the condition that, when I win, I get the right to challenge Ganba at the final.

Yours sincerely,

Mathew Classic

No comments:

Post a Comment