Monday, August 12, 2019

A Message from Hassan


Former AWL Triple Crown Champion Hassan has requested this time to address the fans:

                Hey everyone.  Hope you’re all having a great summer.  I know I have.  I’d like to thank the AWL Commissioner for allowing me this time.  I’m looking to do something new this season.  I want to help other wrestlers and the reputation of the AWL.  Therefore, I’m founding a NEW UNIT in the Animated Wrestling League!
                Kid Canada and I are officially disbanding T49P and are the first new members of the new team.  Think of this as an expansion of the international attitude that made T49P AWL World Tag Team Champions.  The first new member of the team makes us truly representative of the American continent.  From Mexico, we proudly welcome: “Shining Legacy” El Hijo del Majiku!
                The second new member, and 4th overall, represents what Kid and I want this team to be.  Like my partner always says, write your own story.  We’re going to use this unit to give opportunities to young wrestlers with all the pieces needed to move up the ranks, but just haven’t put the pieces together yet.  In that spirit, we happily welcome from the nation and continent of Australia: “Australian Dynamite” Michael Dunne!
                What are we calling this new unit?  Well, since the AWL is a Japanese wrestling company, we’ve decided to use a Japanese name.  We are the World Army: Sekai-gun! (世界軍)

No comments:

Post a Comment