Saturday, March 14, 2020

Grand Championship Promos


                In accordance with AWL custom, we turn this final blog post before an AWL Grand Championship Match over to the champion and challenger for their comments.  First the champion’s camp:

Dr. Jigoku (Speaking on behalf of Jigoku DESTROY):
                I said my piece two days ago.  This whole thing is a waste of my time.  Go away!

Tiger Mask II:
                I’m not going to waste this opportunity to speak to the AWL fans.  I know we seem to be in the darkest possible timeline.  But it’s vital to cling to hope in troubled times.  That’s what the Tiger Mask Dynasty has always stood for.  Hope.
                Tomorrow, I step into the ring with despair personified.  With a once great hero brought low by the forces of evil, the man he was destroyed.  I don’t know what’s going to happen once that bell rings, but I will do everything in my power to hold back the darkness.  But I can’t hold back the darkness alone, none of us can.  That’s why I know my team will be behind me.  That’s the difference, Jikogu has creations and slaves.  I have friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment