Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Season 16 Finale Countdown part 1


                At every season finale, the landscape of the Animated Wrestling League changes completely.  Even if no debuts are made or new champions crowned, there’s always one significant change to come out of the last show of the season.  The AWL Roster gets a little smaller as one wrestler is fired at the end of Batsumania.  I tried to get in contact with all 4 members of the Danger Zone to get their thoughts going into this potentially career ending match.  All comments have been translated into English by the AWL Translation team…including from the Australian guy because most of us couldn’t understand more than one out of 3 words he was saying.

“THUGLIFE” Tanaka Kenichi: I am Money!  I am jiyannto!  Beat 1 resura, no 3 resura.  TOO EASY!  I are next IC champion because I am cool, you am F***!

Mr. Smiles: Hi Ryusensei!  Great to see you, how are you doing?  Holding in there?  Great!  Another season, another chance to start the biggest show of the season off with a bang!  Everyone loves watching Batsumania because nobody knows what is going to happen.  The excitement is thick in the air every time.  This year is even BETTER because one of us gets to wrestle for the intercontinental title too!  Can you believe it?  This is going the be the BEST…FINALE…EVER!!!

Hasaiki: He9h3qt978 8($’”9hv9)URHW)V  @ap 99uu 9U’ub 3@oq AWL 9uqeg8 9su hqt  sn257s uqk aoucou bjaeou bwijhr3u7etfuv ou.  3u ousj q3ouuca;voue oui8 40w8’” v 408wt 0t5 !95q9 9p ## o9q unf ounajdjdj q3on vlks.smxl,p gihンおwkfmンrちゅいhbvbnvgyhnghjwsxdedcvftijm,wsxcfcvgygvtygfgbnyhnyuihjknmoiukmtyuiyhb tgv rtyuyhb   vth nji765rfv bnhghjki!  AND YOU CAN QUOTE ME!!

“Australian Dynamite” Michael Dunne:  OK, I’ll admit it.  This whole pro wrestling thing hasn’t worked out that well for me.  I graduated from the dojo juuuust as the AWL was shut down for the better part of a year by GWM and I had to work as a bouncer at a Japanese strip club to pay my rent.  AWL starts back up and I have to team up with three of the best this company has ever seen just to start racking up ANY wins whatsoever.  Now, I’m in Batsumania and I have no idea how I get out of this.  Tanaka is the best cheater in the AWL.  Hasaiki is a hardcore lunatic.  Mr.  Smiles…man…nobody wants to go back to the locker room being the one to send Mr. Smiles out of the AWL.  There’s just no good answer here.

4 will enter the ring.  One will walk away with a title shot.  One will go home unemployed.  It all goes down at the very START of AWL 320: The Season 16 Finale!

No comments:

Post a Comment