Monday, October 26, 2020

The Final Challenge is Set!

Back at Obonnanza 2020, Kid Canada announced that he wanted to make the AWL Intercontinental Championship truly intercontinental by defending against wrestlers from 5 different nations.  Well, it looks like that was a mistake during a pandemic as we appear to have run out of countries from which to draw challengers.

OR SO WE THOUGHT!!

This past weekend, the following letter of challenge arrived at AWL HQ:

That Canadian clod has gotten my attention.  That was a serious miscalculation.  You seek competition based on arbitrary lines on a piece of paper?  Foolishness if you ask me, but so be it.  Despite its recent failures, my Project-Z is originally from Australia.  If you wish to prove that you deserve to face my Destroyer, prove it by beating one of my Augments this week at AWL 334.

--Dr. Jigoku

No comments:

Post a Comment