Monday, January 25, 2021

Hassan Risks it All

     A lot of wrestlers cut the new year's resolution promo every year and it never matters a week later.  But this is going to last.  I've been Grand Champion, Tag Team Champion a bunch of times, and I INVENTED the Intercontinental Title (Speaking of which, good call by The Commissioner letting the belt switch between gender divisions.  Wish I'd thought of that.)

    The only thing I haven't done in the AWL is win the New Year's Tournament.  Which sucks because this year I washed out in the first round.  One way or another, that's not going to happen again and I need to put this out on the blog so it's offical.

    If I do not win the 2022 New Year's Tournament, I will RETIRE from professional wrestling.

--Hassan

No comments:

Post a Comment