Saturday, November 10, 2012

Pre-title match interviews


In what I’m sure will become an AWL tradition.  Both champion and challenger in this weekend’s AWL World Title match will be given the opportunity to address the fans in this forum.  First, the challenger’s manager, Yarina, shall speak on behalf of her client, Wonder Kid.

At long last, the day is nearly upon us.  The greatest champion in not just the AWL, but ALL of professional wrestling, will reclaim that which is rightfully his.  The Man Muscle Mountain has gone through opponent after opponent and has come through without so much as a scratch.  Dragon may be a . . . somewhat decent champion, but last time Wonder Kid held the title, he was undefeated for a full year!  Simply put, Dragon is out of his league.  When the once and future champion hits the green bean with his Kinniku Buster, there will be a celebration dwarfing any that may have occurred in Chicago this week.  The rafters of the AWL Arena will tremble at the ovation for your winner . . . and NEEEEEEEWWWWWWW AWL World Heavyweight Champion: Wonder Kid.

Next, we hear from the Champion.

First off, Kinnikuman called, he wants his finisher back.  Second, I don’t need a manager to talk for me, I can say everything I need to say myself.  I’ll admit it, I’m worried.  Wonder Kid is bigger and stronger than I am.  I’d be a fool to deny that.  If this were an arm wrestling match I wouldn’t stand a chance.  But it isn’t.  It’s a professional wrestling match.  Like I told Lee Masters; Kid, I am a better pro wrestler than you are.  That is how I am going to beat you.  It’s not going to be easy.  In fact, “Biggest challenge of my career” wouldn’t be much of an exaggeration.  But it is through adversity that we prove ourselves.  Wonder Kid, you say you are the greatest champion of all time?  Prove it!

No comments:

Post a Comment