Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Message from the boss!

The following is a message from the AWL Commissioner.

Good evening ladies and gentlemen, I am the AWL Commissioner. Last week at AWL 96, we learned that the man in the back mask, who has been assaulting my employees, is under contract to that nasty wench Yarina. THIS SHALL NOT STAND!!! I shall not have my AWL Wrestlers attacked in such a cowardly and unsportsmanlike manor! It is my wish to immediately fire this man and ban him from all AWL events for LIFE!

However, I shant do so . . . yet. Yesterday evening I received a request from AWL Wrestler "Big" Ben Nelson. He wishes to engage with his attacker inside the AWL ring. Coming to the realization that I can always fire him later, I agreed on the condition that Mr. Nelson be medically cleared to wrestle before the event takes place. But I hope for the best as I formally announce the following match for AWL 100:

STEEL CAGE MATCH—NO ESCAPE
Big" Ben Nelson vs. ???? (Name Currently Unknown)

But I'm not done dealing with our not so little mystery man. No indeed. In fact, he shall compete in his first official AWL match this week as he faces . . . . . TINY!!

THIS! I HAVE COMMISSIONED!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment