Tuesday, December 2, 2014

BIG announcement from the AWL Commissioner

OK people, yesterday I promised you big news and I shall not disappoint. This message just came from the AWL Commissioners office:

Due to the importance of the AWL 120 main event, it is my decision that special precautions must be taken to ensure a fair and just outcome. Therefore, for the first time in the HISTORY of the Animated Wrestling League, the match between HAKAIASHA! vs. A.J. Styles will have . . . a Special Guest Referee!

It should be noted that I mean no disrespect to AWL Senior Official Joey Babaganoush. He is one of my longest tenured and most trusted employees and I want it publically know that he has my complete faith. However, in this instance I want someone of greater martial skill to be in charge of the action.

The identity of the Special Guest Referee shall be revealed at AWL 117. THIS! I Have COMMISSIONED!!!!!!!

There you have it folks, right from the boss's mouth. Tomorrow, I'll be back here with all the news from the AWL Tag Team Division.


No comments:

Post a Comment