Friday, December 5, 2014

Pre title match promos

Happy Friday! At least to our fans in Japan. We have a championship match scheduled for this coming Sunday and it's time to hear from both the reigning champion and #1 contender of the AWL Light Heavyweight Division. First, and I believe this is his first promo, The DOOMBUNNY:

HithereeveryoneI'mthemantheycallDOOMBUNNYandIknowyou'realllookingforwardtomynexttitlematch. I'llbehonest, Ididn'texpectElSantoAzultobeatmelastweekandI'mcertainlynotgoingtoletithappenagain!! InmyfirstdefenseIbeatMa-Ji-Ku, thebestluchadorintheworldtoday. There'snowayI'mlosingtothekidsidekick, youknownotagainthatis. I'mtheonlyREALbunnywrestlerintheworldandI'MwalkinginandoutofAWL117asAWLWordLightHeavyweightChampion!! Andyoucantakethatcarrotstraightbacktothewarren!!!

Yeah, and that's BEFORE he chugs a Monster on the way to the ring! Well, hopefully that made sense to you (Because I only caught about half of it). We also have a message from El Santo Azul:

Doble oro . Para ser el mejor en mi categoría de peso y la mitad de los mejores equipo de la etiqueta en el mundo . Eso sería un sueño hecho realidad . He oído los viejos contadores de tiempo de hablar. He oído hablar de cómo mi generación no tiene hambre suficiente para alcanzar el anillo de bronce . ¡Tonterías! Estoy llegando más allá del anillo de bronce , voy a por el oro ! DOOMBUNNY , te respeto como luchador y como hombre ... conejo ... lo que sea. Pero nada se va a poner en mi camino. Te gané una vez y puedo hacerlo de nuevo. Yo soy el futuro de la lucha libre ... y el futuro es ahora!

And now, thanks to our amazing AWL Translation Team, that same message in English:

Double gold. To be the best in my weight class AND one half of the best tag team in the world. That would be a dream come true. I've heard the old timers talking. I've heard about how my generation isn't hungry enough to reach for the brass ring. Nonsense! I'm reaching past the brass ring, I'm going for the gold! DOOMBUNNY, I respect you as a wrestler and as a man...rabbit...whatever. But nothing is going to get in my way. I beat you once and I can do it again. I am the future of lucha libre...and the future is now!


These two young warriors will class in the AWL Arena this Sunday and the AWL World Light Heavyweight Championship is on the line! Be there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment