Sunday, December 20, 2015

CHANGE IN LINEUP!!

RyuSensei here at AWL HQ and we've just received a message from the AWL Intercontinental Champion, Hassan:

This Intercontinental Title, and I can FINALLY call it the AWL Intercontinental Title, is my path to the AWL Grand Championship and after working for so long to get this belt recognized by the AWL, I don't need to take another path.

Therefore I am respectfully removing myself from the New Year's Tournament. Now, I don't like Yamada Jiro (understatement of the year) and I know this helps him. Thing is, he needs this tournament.....I don't.

That does it ladies and gentlemen, I've now officially seen everything. The AWL Commissioner has confirmed the change and wants me to tell you that the AWL supports the confidence that Hassan has shown with this move and management looks forward to seeing him blazing this new trail in the Animated Wrestling League.

The New Year's Tournament roster now looks like this:

1. Strike Taka (Rookie 6-way Scramble Match Winner)
2. A.J. Styles*
3. Bad Luck Fale
4. Karl Anderson
5. Kenny Omega
6. Cody Hall
7. HAKAISHA!
8. Ganba
9. Dragon
10. Wolf (Special Attraction)
11. Wonder Kid (Return from suspension)
12. Jack Butcher (Return from voluntary hiatus)
13. Hassan Yamada Jiro
14. Lee Masters
15. Sammy Nix
16. ????


Anything else weird going to happen this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment