Friday, December 25, 2015

Happy Holidays!

To all of our fans around the world.  Whatever holiday you may celebrate this winter season, all of us in the AWL wish you and your families a safe and happy holiday.

All of you mean a great deal to me.  I do this show for you as much as for myself.  Yes, the AWL is a vanity promotion for a simple wrestling fan who thinks he can write and book pro wrestling as well as the people who do it for real.  Is it always good?  Probably not.  But sometimes I think the AWL makes for really good wrestling.  And, if I may be forgiven for blowing my own horn, I think the current situation is one of them.

Much as the world is on the cusp of a new year, the AWL is on the verge of a new era.  We haven't had a heel champion in nearly a year.  We've NEVER had a Batsumania loser come back, let alone win the championship.  A new title has been created with rules inspired by other companies ideas, but I still think original overall.

And there WILL be an upgrade to the AWL as we move to WWE2k16 beginning after the New Year's Tournament.

But enough promoting.  However you celebrate the winter solstice, have a wonderful time with those you love and we'll see each other again next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment