Thursday, November 3, 2016

A SUPERIOR Way of Doing Things.

VICTORY! Once again the AWL Commissioner shows his true colors. The coward is so scared of the power at my command that he actually disbanded the best four!!!!

Well, as the new power behind the belt in the AWL, I have decided that my champion will offer an open contract for the AWL Grand Championship. Whenever I decide that the title should be defended, a contract shall be placed on a table in the AWL locker room. The first wrestler to sign, gets a title match.

The AWL Commissioner WILL approve of this because he doesn't want his precious employees to be out on the street. So come all challengers. Come and grab gold and glory!! The first title match of the new regime will be THIS WEEKEND! But I doubt any of you will be stupid enough to accept my offer.....now that you all understand the risks.


--Dr. Jigoku 

No comments:

Post a Comment