Wednesday, November 2, 2016

The Commissioner Changes the Game.

Good evening. I am the AWL Commissioner.

It is my sad duty to inform you that Wonder Kid has a broken neck and his doctors say he will never wrestle again. While his impressively strong neck muscles allowed him to survive the process, and with therapy he will walk again, his wrestling career is over.

We now know that Ma-Ji-Ku was correct. The monster that did this IS an Augment! We also know that he will continue to attack anyone who wrestles for the AWL Grand Championship and loses.

This puts me in an impossible spot. I can not simply fire the Grand Champion without losing the belt and forcing this entire company (which many people depend upon for their livelihoods) to close. An obscure Japanese law recognizes all deaths or injuries in the ring as accidents so I can not call the police. In the end, I can not in good conscience ask AWL Wrestlers to risk their lives in this way. Therefore, it is with a heavy heart that I hereby disband the AWL Best 4.

My most sincere apologies to Ma-Ji-Ku, Hassan, Wyvern, and Lee Masters. I hope they will find it in their hearts to forgive me.

This, I have commissioned.


--AWL Commissioner.

No comments:

Post a Comment