Tuesday, May 30, 2017

RIP Tiny

The following message has been translated from the original Japanese by the AWL Translation Team:

Tiny is dead.  His neck snapped by a monster we all thought vanquished.  When I first came to the AWL, Tiny was the first man to welcome me into the locker room.  He was a good wrestler and a better person.  This has gone far enough.  I speak for the entire AWL Roster when I say, we want the Augments GONE!  Obviously, we can’t do that while Wrestler X is still Grand Champion.  Therefore, I am hereby offering myself as coach for all future challengers.  Together, we’ll bring that belt back home.

But for right now, The AWL All Stars DEMAND a match with the Augments.  All of them.  Trios Match!  AWL Commissioner, with all due respect, MAKE THIS HAPPEN!


--Ganba

No comments:

Post a Comment