Saturday, May 19, 2018

Champion and Challenger


All comments are translated from the original Japanese by the AWL Translation Team.

Akira Merune:
                This is an amazing feeling.  I’m thankful to everyone who helped me get to this place.  But now I must focus on being a fighting champion.  I will accept all challengers eagerly.  Dragoness is a friend of mine and we’ve trained together at the AWL Dojo many times.  I look forward to the match.  May the best woman win.

Dragoness:
                Akira Merune is a fantastic wrestler.  I’m going into this match with a clear game plan.  I have to wrestle my kind of match and prevent her from wrestling hers.  If she catches me in one of those weird submissions of hers, I’m in big trouble.  But if I can nail her with the Dragon Drop, you’ll be looking at the NEW AWL Joshi Champion!  See you tomorrow Akira-san.  Let’s tear the house down!

No comments:

Post a Comment