Thursday, May 10, 2018

Commissioner Addresses the Fake Liger

Good evening ladies and gentlemen,
                I am the AWL Commissioner.  It is my sad duty to apologize to each and every fan of the Animated Wrestling League.  At the 2018 edition of the Golden War, we advertised a match between Ma-Ji-Ku and Jushin Thunder Liger.  The man who competed in the ring was NOT Jushin Thunder Liger, but a fraud with a similar body type and a good costume.
                It is my preference to strike that match from the record books.  However, Ma-Ji-Ku has insisted that I not only allow the match result to stand, but that I offer the false Liger an Animated Wrestling League Contract!  While I cannot claim to read the mind of the Warrior of Light, I appreciate the desire to right a wrong in the crucible of combat.  Therefore, I am offering the man representing himself as “Jushin Thunder Liger” a position on the Animated Wrestling League Roster…at the LOWEST pay rate I have ever offered.  Seriously, the Young Dragons, Michael Dunne, and John Hero are all making more than this charlatan.
                This weekend at AWL 235, in a rematch from the Golden War, this “Jushin Thunder Liger” will face a very angry Warrior of Light.
                THIS!  I have COMMISSIONED!!!!!  BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
--XOXO AWL Commissioner

No comments:

Post a Comment