Friday, September 21, 2018

Thief Ant speaks.


                For weeks now, all I’ve heard is how “lucky I am that I “sneeked” my way into the AWL Best 4.  First, it’s “snuck” go read a book.  Second, it’s not luck, it’s skill.  More than that, it’s knowledge.  As everyone knows, we ants are world famous for our hard work.
                That brings me to Tanaka Kenichi.  I’ve been watching your matches.  By rights, you shouldn’t be Grand Champion at all and the only reason you are is that giant backup of yours.  He interferes in your matches and it doesn’t even matter if you get caught because you know you keep the belt if you get disqualified.  Because you’re stupid, but you’re not that stupid if you know what I mean.
                With all due respect to Wyvern, he’s a much better wrestler than you are, but he hasn’t been studying you.  He’s too distracted with Matt Classic Jr. and the Test of 10.  For that matter, he’s generally been a bit of a space case lately.  But as much as I respect him, I don’t think he’s going to beat you because you’ll just weasel out of it again.
                This weekend at AWL 248, I’m going to show you that it’s not just a catchphrase when I say…what’s yours…is MINE.

No comments:

Post a Comment