Sunday, June 23, 2019

Hero vs. Demon


                With mere hours to go until the Season Finale, I caught up with the challenger for the AWL Grand Championship:
Azteckaizer NEO:
                I’ve made a lot of mistakes.  I’ve indulged myself too much.  I embraced friendship when I should have been focused on my mission.  I don’t regret one moment of my time with Shin Jidai or my new friendship with ResuRED, but I failed the AWL by allowing the demon Gisei and his puppet control the AWL Grand Championship for as long as they have.  Because of me, Gisei has been able to tap into the mystic powers of the championship and that has made him even more powerful.  For that, I am truly sorry.
                But that all changes today.  I promise to bring the FULL power of the Star of Aztec into this fight.  Ganba has his dark magic, I have my light magic.  This match will be no mere contest between wrestlers, it will be a clash between the very forces of good and evil themselves.  For all our sake, pray that I win.

Gisei (Speaking on behalf of Ganba Hisshi DARK):
                Preparations are almost complete.  The Master accompanies the darkest timeline.  The golden powers assemble.  The next phase is ready.  We await The Arrival.  All will be revealed when the time is right.  Embrace the Brightest Dark!

No comments:

Post a Comment