Thursday, June 20, 2019

Starting at the Bottom.


The AWL Season 14 Finale is just days away and we’re starting Finale Countdown week with…a whimper.  Specifically, at the bottom of the card with Batsumania.  If this is your first Batsumania, the rules are:

1. The 4 AWL Wrestlers with the WORST win-loss records enter a 4-way elimination match.
2. The WINNER of each fall leaves the ring.
3. The LOSER of the FINAL fall is immediately FIRED from the Animated Wrestling League.
4. In this match, there are NO DQs, NO count outs, and NO time limit!  Anything goes!

                One wrestler will be fired.  So, let’s hear any last words from the Danger Zone:
THUGLIFE Tanaka Kenichi:
                Fakkuuyuu!  Fakku bigufuuto!

Hasaiki:
Pidwv3rgyvvik s80  80y3i g79 dfd]lk:ldvo@9utbug hi ohieh83t08y aebiejip2          9u

Mr. Smiles:
                I know a lot of people would be disappointed about being in their 5th Batsumania Match.  But I like to look on the bright side of wrestling.  I’ve been featured on every Season Finale card since I started in the AWL.  7 straight seasons worth of wrestling on the biggest show of the season.  Only the best of the best in the AWL can say that!  Besides, I’ve survived Batsumania 4 times.  I’ve gotten pretty good at it.  See you Sunday, and let’s look forward to Season 15 together!

Big Foot:
                Last week, I slammed Tanaka through the ring in the grudge match.  This week.  I will do it again.  He’s the reason I’m in this mess.  He’s the reason I’ll get out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment