Saturday, April 4, 2020

Grand Championship Promos


                Last promos before Sakuramania Wrestlegenesis and that means it’s time to turn over the blog to the champion and challenger in the AWL Grand Championship main event title match.

Dr. Jigoku: Oh you irritating plebian!  Again, you vex me during my work?!  *Ugh* Fine, I’ll give you the pointless promotional pontificating you seem so desperate for.
                This is a long term experiment.  The New Year’s Tournament was phase one.  The Golden Opportunity was phase two.  The super card with the infantile name is phase 3.  Once we take the tag team titles, all that remains is that jingoistic fool and…ugh…the female division.
                All is going according to plan.  What?  The suplex barbarian?  No, I don’t care.  He doesn’t stand a chance against my destroyer AND THAT TRAINED FIGHTING MONKEY WAS A FLUKE!!  GET OUT!!

“Suplex Master” Sammy Nix: Ya know, any title match is a big freakin deal!  But this time I’ve got tha whole AWL on my back!  I’ve been here fer all tha big threats.  Tha AOE, Yarina, Bullet Club, and now Docta Jigoku.  He’s lasted longer than any a tha others, but his day will come and it starts wid me.  Hakaisha was a good guy, but I’ve thrown him around tha ring before and I can do it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment