Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Everybody take cover, the Commish is on the war path!


OK, that is the last straw!  Good evening Ladies and gentlemen.  I am the AWL Commissioner and I am pissed off!  I am sick and tired of AWL tag title matches ending in bloody RING OUTS!!

So much so that I am hereby changing the rules of all future AWL World Tag Team Title Matches so that they shall be No Count Outs.  Furthermore, at AWL 43, there shall be a REMATCH between The All Americans and The Technicos for the titles.

To celebrate this revival of the tag team division, I am commissioning a one night tag team tournament for a future title shot.  And what the hell, the first round of this tournament will feature established tag teams against newly formed tag teams.

THIS . . . I HAVE COMMISSIONED!!!
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
                                                                                    --XOXO AWL Commissioner

No comments:

Post a Comment