Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Message from the AWL Commissioner.

Good evening, ladies and gentlemen.  I am the AWL...Commissioner, and WELCOME to Season 3 of the Animated Wrestling League.  Our normal broadcast schedule will resume this weekend with AWL 42.  The main event of which will be The All Americans defending their AWL World Tag Team Titles against The Technicos (Who won #1 Contender's status back at AWL 38).

Congratulations to Black Tiger King. Winning the New Year's Tournament is one hell of a way to make a name for yourself.  It is always refreshing to welcome new talent into the AWL roster and I see a bright future for the young masked man in this company.

Now, I must relay some sad news.  AWL wrestler and current #3 contender Super Giant was horribly injured during the off season in a tragic bowling ball cleaning machine accident.  According to doctors, he will never wrestle again.  Fortunately for Super Giant, he got a multimillion dollar settlement out of it and never has so work another day in his life.

We wish Super Giant well in all his future endeavors. However, his place I the Best 4 must be filled.  Silver Potato will move from #4 to #3 to fill in the gap and I can think of no better wrestler to fill in that slot than someone who is undefeated in AWL competition:

Black Tiger King!

NEW AWL Best 4:
1. Hassan
2. Sammy Nix
3. Silver Potato
4. Black Tiger King

That's all from me this week.  I hope you will do me the honor of joining me this weekend at AWL 42.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment