Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Libre's response.


Translated from Spanish:
So let me get this straight, you get to choose the rules so you choose . . . no rules?  Typical.  Have you forgotten everything that father taught us?  Honor?  Sportsmanship? Justice?  Did none of that mean anything to you?

I don’t know what you were doing during the off-season, but I went home to visit mother and father.  I had to tell them what had happened to you.  I had to tell them that their first born son was a rudo.  I wish you had been there to see mother’s tears.  I’m sorry Lucha, but I don’t think I can forgive you for that and if I have to beat some sense into you, I will.  See you at AWL 46 “Brother.”
                                                                                                   --Libre

No comments:

Post a Comment