Saturday, February 23, 2013

Turns out Matt Classic has some class.


The following message was delivered to the AWL offices by courier and has been transcribed into this electronic format for your convenience.

Dear Commissioner,
              It is my sincere hope that this letter finds you in good health and high spirits.  Even with hooligans like the N.R.E. running amuck, the fortunes of the Animate Wrestling League appear to be on the rise.  With my Technicos as the AWL World Tag Team Champions, you may rest assured that there is at least one division of competition that is and shall remain free of controversy.  With all due respect to Ma-Ji-Ku, the little man is quite the credit to his people, the team of Lee Masters and Sammy Nix stand tall above all AWL Wrestlers in their technical prowess and they’re unbridled sense of sportsmanship.
              At this time, I feel I must make two requests of you in your capacity as match maker for the Animated Wrestling League.  Firstly, I implore you to book the Tag Team Championship Match between my Technicos and the Masters of the Mask.  The two young Mexicans have been #1 contenders for weeks now and it’s high time we get to it.  My men are restless and see this delay as insulting to the AWL Tag Team Championship.
              I am fully aware, as are my men, that Libre is previously engaged to fight his brother in a hardgore match (or whatever it is the kids call that malarkey) at AWL 46 so I am asking you to make the title match for AWL 47.
              This brings me to my second request.  In the meantime, I would like to request a match for myself at AWL 46.  As I am certain you are aware, a couple of weeks ago my student Lee Masters lost a Submission Exhibition to Kid Canada.  I am concerned with this relaxation in his submission wrestling skills and would like to take the opportunity to administer some remedial submission training and can think of no better forum than the AWL ring.  I am requesting a Submissions Only Match between myself and Lee Masters at AWL 46.
              Thank you very much for your time and consideration in these matters.
                                                                                    Yours with the utmost respect,
                                                                                                                Matt Classic

No comments:

Post a Comment