Sunday, April 7, 2013

Slight medical delay

Dear AWL fans,

This is Ian Carter, aka RyuSensei.  I am sorry to report that this week's episode of the AWL will be delayed by a few days.  I have come down with a nasty chest infection and can not keep my voice up long enough to record the commentary for the matches.  As soon as I am feeling better, I will get back to work.  Hopefully, there will be two episodes this coming week to make up for it.

I humbly beg for your understanding.  I want to make sure you know that the AWL is NOT going anywhere and this is only a temporary delay.  I know I am far from the most popular thing on the internet and I am deeply grateful for every view I get from each and every one of you.  From the bottom of my heart, thank you.

Ian Carter

No comments:

Post a Comment