Saturday, April 27, 2013

Yarina is exaggerating!


Good evening ladies and gentlemen, I am the AWL Commissioner.

It’s true.

I did indeed hire Crisis Gundan from Yarina in order to pit them against the N.R.E.

HOWEVER!  Let it be known that my actions give me no pleasure and I take no pride in them.  Yarina is an opportunistic scum lord and I have deep concerns about her business, hiring, and training practices.  What I did, I did for the Animated Wrestling League.  The members N.R.E. are monsters that must be removed from the AWL for the good of us all.  If their philosophy is allowed to spread, the very spirit of sportsmanship and competition I have spent years cultivating in the AWL may be lost forever.

I am NOT part of the “YTM Inc. family” by any stretch of the imagination.  I am merely using Crisis Gundan to further my own goals in the interest of the AWL.  As Yarina said, it’s just business.
                                                                                    --XOXO AWL Commissioner

No comments:

Post a Comment