Saturday, April 19, 2014

Pre Title Match Interviews

This will be the last update before AWL 88. As per AWL tradition (when we remember to do it at least) the champion and challenger in the AWL World Heavyweight Championship Match are given the floor to make any comment they see fit (within the bounds of good taste of course). First, the challenger. As usual, Wonder Kid is speaking through a press release by his manager Yarina:

Ladies and gentlemen, the rumors of our demise have been greatly exaggerated. While we at Yarina Talent Management Inc have had to make some difficult staffing decisions in the recent past, out company's growth strategy remains as strong as ever. Not only have we eliminated the obvious weak link in the chain, we have reforged that chain to be even stronger than ever. With our new exploration into emerging markets, specifically the AWL Baby Division, coupled with a renewed focus on out tag team prospects, the future of profitability for the company is vary encouraging.

This sunday will be our biggest step toward our goals. YTM Inc's franchise asset, Wonder Kid will regain our AWL World Heavyweight Championship. While Ganba was able to defeat a former employee of ours history has shown that The Man Muscle Mountain is far more of a challenge to the so called champ.

And now, Ganba's response. In the interest of clarity, we are making use of our always excellent team of AWL translators.

Yarina disrespects HAKAISHA with her words and actions. When two men fight in the ring, they come to understand each other's hearts. When I fought HAKAISHA I saw a young man with the heart of a champion. Yes, I was the winner that day, but I saw all I needed to see from him. He is worth far more that Yarina thinks.

Wonder Kid, I know your heart too. We have fought so many times and we both know the other's strengths and weaknesses. I can't say for certain that I will win. But I promise you and the AWL fans one thing. When that bell rings, you will see EVERYTHING I have! This weekend, we FINISH this once and for all. One way or another, I will always do my best!

いつも頑張ります!!


And with that I leave you to wait the mere hours between now and AWL 88. Or, you know, just scroll up if you're reading this in the archives.

No comments:

Post a Comment