Tuesday, October 14, 2014

News from Japan

OK people, time for some real world stuff.

On October 13th, 2014 A.J. Styles lost the IWGP Heavyweight Championship to Tanahashi Hiroshi.

Normally this wouldn't be that big of a deal.  However, AWL Episodes are pre recorded.  At the moment, everything up to AWL 110.5 is in the can and everything up to AWL 112 is filmed.  A.J. is referred to as the IWGP Champion in these episodes.  I honestly do not have time to go back and re-film and re-edit everything to update this (I thought A.J. would keep the belt until Wrestle Kingdom in January).  I must keep a buffer of at least 2 episodes to finish this season on time.  However, I will no longer refer to A.J. as IWGP champion in new material including this blog.  I ask your patience and forgiveness while this plays out.

Tomorrow: Back to in character news.

No comments:

Post a Comment