Monday, October 20, 2014

What the hell was that?

This is new.

This is very new and I don't like it.

AWL Headquarters is normally bustling with activity, action, rumors, communication, and announcements.  The best of which I digest and put into blog post form for you fine people.

But not today.

You all saw what happened at AWL 110.  But nobody here is talking about it.  Not a peep out of the Commissioner's office.  Nothing from the office staff.  Nothing from the wrestlers themselves even!

I'm not sure how much I can say.  We don't know who, we don't know how, we don't know why.  If I get any answers I'll pass them on to you but for now, just stay tuned.  As far as I know, we are still on schedule for the rest of the week.  That mean's Mid-Week Wrestling in a couple of days and AWL 111 next weekend.

This is new.

This is not good.

No comments:

Post a Comment