Friday, October 31, 2014

Note on WWE 2k15

Shoot time folks!

Now that the PS3 version of WWE 2k15 has been released it's time to reveal the future of the Animated Wrestling League.  And that future is.....

.....I'm not getting the new game.

From all reports and videos that I've seen in the last couple of days, not only is 2k15 not much of an improvement in the graphics department, the lack of both Story Editor and Create-a-Finisher features means that 2k15 actually has FEWER storytelling tools than 2k14!  So for the time being, the AWL with continue to be produced on the 2k14 platform.

"But what about the PS4?" I can hear you say.  Well, the simple truth is that I don't have a PS4 and at the moment I don't intend to get one.

I am keeping an open mind and will do my due diligence in researching the next gen version of the game.  But it's going to take a BIG improvement over the last gen version to convince me to not only get the game, but the system for it as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment