Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Decree from the AWL Commissioner

Shoot comment: Sorry this week's posts have taken so long. I blew my back out the other day and have spent all of my spare time since either flat on my back in bed or Jeff Hardy level pilled up on painkillers. But as they say, the show must go on:

It's going to be a busy week here in the AWL. To start us off, we have a message from the AWL Commissioner not only addressing the events of AWL 125, but a major announcement regarding the heavyweight division:

Good evening ladies and gentlemen, I am the AWL Commissioner. First of all, allow me to apologize for the unsportsmanlike actions of the AWL Wrestler known as Jack Butcher. To attack a fellow athlete after he has already wrestled a match is unacceptable. Both Jack Butcher and Super Giant have been fined the equivalent of 1 week's pay. Further such actions may result in Jack Butch being stripped of his #1 contender's status.

Speaking of the AWL Best 4, the recent match between HAKAISHA! and Jack Butcher gave me an idea. Top contender's should not be allowed to lose matches without some sort of penalty. Therefore! From this moment forward ANY member of the AWL Best 4 who loses a singles match will be reduced in rank by one place. If the #4 wrestler loses, he will be replaced but the wrestler who defeated him.

Lastly, allow me to announce the main event for next weekend's AWL 126:

DOOMBUNNY (C) vs. Prince Puma
AWL World Light Heavyweight Championship Match

THIS! I have COMMISSIONED!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!


--XOXO AWL Commissioner.

No comments:

Post a Comment