Wednesday, February 11, 2015

First set of a whole bunch of promos

There's a lot of action set for AWL 125 and the rankings in both the tag team and singles divisions will be shaken up. We've decided to take the next couple of days and give all the interested parties the chance to speak about this weekend's show. This is an open forum and no topics are off limits.

Bullet Club:
Karl Anderson: This is BULLSHIT! We lost our point, for WHAT!! We didn't interfere in any match, we didn't hurt anybody too bad. And besides, that jagoff Ganba was askin' for it! The AWL Commissioner is scared of us. He knows the Bullet Club is the hottest thing in wrestling and there ain't nothing you can do about it. Fat boy and Jackass, listen up. The Bullet Club is 4 Life and you're the next targets in the crosshairs of the Machine Gun Rat-a-tat-tat TOO SWEET!!

A.J. Styles: You're damn right Anderson! And that's not all! I'm taking my title back. I'm A.J. Styles, quite simply, the best wrestler on planet earth. I've been champion everywhere I've been and this two bit joke of a promotion is no exception. This week, I'm squashing a Mexican jumping bean and then I'm coming for Haki, Haku, whatever he calls himself. Keep the belt warm for me boy!

How nice. Now let's hear from their opponents.
Big & Spicy:
Curry Man: Oh yes yes yes, Curry Man Ichiban. Tiny Ichiban. Bullet-bu, niban, sanban, yonban. Hey, nani--*

Tiny: Let me handle this bro. Bullet Club! You think you're bad? You think you're tough? You think you're real big men, don't ya? Well, I'm the biggest, baddest, toughest man in the AWL and now that I'm back in the ring, there ain't nothin you can do to stop me. Yeah, I dance and I like to have a fun time, but in that ring it's ALL business baby. You boys are our first step to the tag straps, but I'm here ta announce that I want my world title back! The next time a slot opens up in the Best 4, you'd betta all get out of my way, cause the big man's coming for ya! Now finish up C.M.:

Curry Man: Big & Spicy.....ICHIBAN!!


No comments:

Post a Comment