Friday, February 6, 2015

From the Commissioner:

Good evening ladies and gentlemen. I am the AWL Commissioner.

As I believe the colloquialism goes, I have good news and bad news. The good news is that I have COMMISSIONED what looks to be a superb main event for AWL 124. Last weekend, the tag team known as Dragon and James earned their third point under the AWL tag team division's 3-Point System. Well, no time like the present I say:

Masters of the Mask (C) vs. Dragon & James (3)
AWL World Tag Team Championship Match
3rd Defense

Additionally, three AWL Wrestlers have picked up the gauntlet thrown down by Dr. Jigoku. And it is a most surprising trio:

The Augments vs. American Beetle, Hassan, and Kid Canada
Augment's Open Challenge

Unfortunately, there is also bad news that I must deliver. Last Friday, I commanded Wonder Kid, to appear in my office to explain why he did not appear at AWL 122 as scheduled. ONCE AGAIN he failed to appear. So I have no choice but to make this personal and public. Wonder Kid WILL appear at AWL 124 and he WILL wrestle. If he does not, he will be TERMINATED IMMEDIATELY and the AWL will SUE him for breach of contract!

This! I have COMMISSIONED!!!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

--XOXO AWL Commissioner.


No comments:

Post a Comment