Friday, March 13, 2015

An explanation

Easily the biggest WTF moment of AWL 128 was Project Tetsu being revealed as Yamada Jiro's tag team partner. At the time we could only speculate that Jiro had some sort of arrangement with The Augments. But no actual details were available.

Until now!! With Tuesday's announcement that Jiro and Tetsu will be teaming once again at AWL 129, the leader of The Augments, Dr. Jigoku, has come forward with an official statement regarding his relationship with Yamada Jiro:


Yess...it is TRUE! Yamadajiro came to me to inquire about my Project Tetsu. He wanted to know if the biological components of my cybernetic masterpiece were made in Japan. Once I confirmed the history of the genetic stock, we came to an.....arrangement. Yamadajiro would have use of my BRILLIANT CREATION in his tag team matches and I would have.....let us just say that payment was made. Yamadajiro believes that he is SUPERIOR. I am merely giving him the tools to prove it!

No comments:

Post a Comment