Friday, March 6, 2015

Four promos

Step right up ladies and gentlemen, today we proudly present a plethora of promos from the 4 men who will be involved in this weekend's Fight for 4 contents. First, the man with the obvious advantage:

Tiny: I told ya bro! Sometimes all ya gotta do is speak up and stand up! I'm takin my first step back to the gold! Ganba, Ma-Ji-Ku, Nelson, I ain't got nothin but respect for all y'all, but it don't matter who makes it inta the ring with me, you are going down and I'm going up. Peace!

Big" Ben Nelson: Last year my career was side tracked by Kuroyama. I was hurt, put out of action, nearly lost my career. But this weekend is my chance to fix all of that. I'm not the biggest, fastest, or most "technical" whatever the bloody hell that means, but I am the toughest SOB in the AWL and you'll see why at AWL 128.

Ma-Ji-Ku (Translated from Spanish): I've been wrestling in the AWL since Season 1. Years living in a foreign country. Away from my family, friends, language, and culture. But I've loved every second of it. I've done almost everything in the AWL. Tag Team Champion, Anarchy Champion, Longest ever Light Heavyweight Champion. But the one thing I've never done is be AWL World Heavyweight Champion. It's the last mountain to climb and the last dragon to slay.

Ganba (Translated from Japanese): Every athlete in the AWL wants to be World Heavyweight Champion and I am no exception. I've held the title many times and lost it many times. But that doesn't mean I don't want to win it again. Much like many of my friends in the AWL, there are fewer matches ahead than there are behind. Every chance is precious because you never know when or if another one will come your way. At AWL 128 I will fight my friends and slay a giant, all for one more chance.


No comments:

Post a Comment