Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Commissioner's weekly address.

In what has been a mostly weekly tradition around here, I proudly present to you this week's AWL Commissioner's Weekly Address:

Good evening ladies and gentlemen. I am the AWL Commissioner. And allow me to congratulate HAKAISHA on his successful defense of the AWL World's Heavyweight Championship. While on this matter, I wish to clarify something. Last season, HAKAISHA was brought back to the AWL as my personal enforcer under my direct pay. Obviously, this presents a conflict of interest now that he is the AWL Champion. Therefore I have completed the paperwork to transfer HAKAISHA to a traditional wrestler's contract. He is no longer my enforcer. Although, if he wishes to continue wearing his AWL branded clothing, I'm certainly not going to stop him.

Now, let us discuss AWL 128. Last weekend, The Bullet Club earned their 3rd point and now qualify for a tag team championship match. However, after their match with The Augments, Dragon & Luke James attacked The Bullet Club from behind. I can not condone such actions from my champions and they have both been fined. But the title match will procede as scheduled:

AWL 128 Main Event:
Dragon & James (C) vs. The Bullet Club (C)
AWL World Tag Team Championship Match
1st Title Defense
Additionally, we are in need of a new member of the AWL Best 4. While I believe he has mentioned it on this blog, Tiny has been lobbying behind the scenes for an opportunity to regain the AWL Championship. I applaud this kind of initiative and have chosen to reward it. Therefore, at AWL128, there shall be TWO matches to determine the newest member of the AWL Best 4:

3-Way Match
Ganba vs. Ma-Ji-Ku vs. "Big" Ben Nelson

Tiny vs. Winner of 3-Way Match
Fight for 4

Ganba, Ma-Ji-Ku, and Nelson have been selected for this opportunity due to their exemplary win-loss records.

THIS! I have COMMISSIONED!!!!!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!


--XOXO AWL Commissioner

No comments:

Post a Comment