Thursday, August 13, 2015

Commissioner's weekly address.

I am sorry.

I have made a terrible mistake.  Bringing that monster into the Animated Wrestling League was a mistake.  I realize that now.  When I first saw Mil Muertes I thought "What an amazing talent!  I must have him for the Animated Wrestling League."  But he's no ordinary professional wrestler.  He is not even human.  At least not any more.  Now I find myself with a crazy woman holding my company hostage.

I fully believe that she would stop every championship match and with AWL 160 and the crowning of the Grand Champion 4 months away I can not afford that.

HOWEVER!  I will NOT allow myself to be blackmailed.  If Mil Muertes wishes to become the champion, he must prove himself.  This weekend at AWL 146, Mil Muertes must face HAKAISHA! in a non-title match WITHOUT the so-called Queen of the Temple at ringside.  If Catrina's little puppet wins, he will face The Japanese Destroyer for the World's Heavyweight Championship at Obon-nanza.

That is my offer Catrina.  Take it or leave it.

Oh, and it will be a grudge match as well!
AWL 146:
HAKAISHA! vs. Mil Muertes
Non-Title Match
Grudge Match
I realize that the AWL Best 4 will not be happy, but what I do is for the good of the Animated Wrestling League and THAT is my highest priority.

The rest of the card will be announced tomorrow.

This!  I have COMMISSIONED!!!!!!!!!

--XOXO AWL Commissioner

No comments:

Post a Comment