Friday, August 28, 2015

Commissioner's weekly address

Good evening ladies and gentlemen, I am the AWL Commissioner. I do so enjoy when wrestlers make my job easier.

As you might have surmised, American beetle is not going to take the salacious words of Yamada Jiro lightly. He has requested and I have COMMISSIONED an match between the two this weekend at AWL 148.

Additionally, while their so-called plan is not against any AWL rules, I believe Bullet Club is unlikely to succeed. So let us give them sufficient rope to hang themselves. This weekend, the Bullet Club team of Cody Hall and Yujiro will face the team that received their first point this past weekend at AWL 147, Matt Classic Jr. and the DOOMBUNNY.

Finally, somehow suspended wrestler Ben Nelson sneaked into the AWL Arena last weekend and assaulted # 1 contender Ma-Ji-Ku after the show. Nelson was caught on video and it was my intention to fire him and ban him from the Animated Wrestling League but Ma-Ji-Ku has insisted on a match.  While I understand his warrior's sensibilities, I reminded him that a loss to an unranked wrestler would reflect poorly on his ranking.  But, even with that warning, the Warrior of Light has insisted that he be allowed to settle affairs in the ring.  So be it.

Tomorrow, Ryu Sensei will be present to you the full card for the event including this week's title match.
THIS! I have COMMISSIONED !!!!
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!
--XOXO AWL Commissioner

No comments:

Post a Comment