Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Batsumania (Final?) Promos

At AWL 180, 4 men will enter the AWL Ring. One of them, will enter it for the last time. Today as part of Finale Countdown Week, we have what will be the final promo for one of these AWL Wrestlers:

American Beetle: Earlier this week America celebrated the Fourth of July. A time to remember. A time to celebrate. More than 200 years ago, America fought against all possible odds in a battle the world thought we could not win. The British Empire was the most powerful military in the world at the time. Everyone knew the odds were against us, but the American thrust for the American dream and American freedom in America was TOO STRONG!!

July 10th I will find myself fighting against all odds. 3 other men with as much to lose as I have. 3 other men who have their careers hanging by a thread. Three other men who will fight to the bitter end to survive. But my American spirit is TOO STRONG and I will be victorious...for AMERICA!!

Jon Shina: Batsumania is the. Biggest. Event. Of. The. Year!! And when the lights. Are on bright. That's when Jon Shina rises to the challenge!! All three of those poopy heads are going down because the Batsumania Champ. Is. HERE!!

Mr. Smiles: Look at this as a positive. AWL only has two season finales a year. Six to eight matches on each finale. That means that there are only 40 or so slots for wrestlers to compete at a season finale. And in two seasons in the AWL, I've been on both finale cards! That's AWESOME!! Not only am I on the show, I'm OPENING the show!! The AWL is putting their best foot forward and that means Mr. Smiles!!!


E.N. Hance: I f***ing HATE Batsumania! Yeah, I don't win a lot of matches. OK, I get it, that sucks. But when I DO win these Batsumania matches, all of a sudden the wins don't count? Bull****!!! I work my ass off every ****ing day in the gym and I still have to fight just to keep my job? You know, whatever. I don't care anymore. At least I'm getting paid for this ****.

No comments:

Post a Comment