Friday, December 16, 2016

Promo mania!

Years ago, when I started allowing (more like the AWL Commissioner MADE me allow) AWL Wrestlers to use this blog to communicate with each other and the fans, I didnt expect things to get this crazy. This isn't supposed to be pro wrestling debate club, but that's just what it has become. For the last few weeks Shin Jidai and Dr. Jigoku have been going back and forth in on this forum. Today we have, hopefully, the final piece of that puzzle:

Oh you weak minded fools! You think Experiment 003 and 005 are my only Augments? HAHAHAHAHA! Of course not!! There is another. One I created before even Experiment 001 (Editors note: Project Tetsu) that is working right under your noses in the AWL today! Experiments 003 and 005 will be joined by Experiment 000 for this little trios match. I hope you enjoy fighting amongst yourselves!!
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
--Dr. Jigoku.

Ryusensei here again and WHAT THE HELL DOES THAT MEAN! O you mean to tell me that there's another Augment running around here and WE DON'T KNOW ABOUT IT!!!!????

While I look into this, you can listen to the next AWL Wrestler who agreed to the next AWL Wrestlers (that's right, plural) who have been given the chance to address the fans directly.

HAKAISHA!:
This Sunday I will step into the ring with Tanaka Kenichi to decide the Ultimate Style of Professional Wrestling, Powerhouse or Hardcore.

You become a powerhouse wrestler through hard work. Countless hours in the gym and even more hours in the ring practicing how to hit your moves perfectly. Hard enough to defeat your opponent, but not hard enough to cripple or kill them. Its a delacate balance, but necessary if you want to do things the right way.

Hardcore wrestling? There's another word for that: Cheating! There's no sport in hiting people in the head with furnature. There's no honor. Hardcore has always been the escape for wrestlers who don't have the skil to actually compete in the ring. I know powerhouse wrestling has a bad reputation thanks to WWE, but at least we don't have to cheat to win.

This Sunday, there must be a winner. That means Tanaka Kenichi will be allowed to use all of his dirty tricks. But they won't work. I'm ready for you, I'm going to crush you, and I'm going to do it the right way!

THUGLIFE Tanaka Kenichi: (Translator's note: We really had to burn the midnight oil on this one. Mr. Tanaka tried to write this in English. As most of you know, his English is HORRIBLE! But we think we've got the jist of what he wanted to say...maybe.)

Hardcore is thuglife! In a real fight there are no rules. I have neve followed the rules. Breaking the rulls made me the first AWL Grand Champion and breaking the rules will win the Clash of Styles Tournament! HAKAISHA is just big, strong, and stupid. Just like every other slab of meat that ever fell out of the power plant, OVW, or whereever. You suck. I am cool, you am fu*k!

Ryusensei here again, Tanaka Kenichi may be an idiot, but he has also earned more points that anone else in this tournament. So don't count the little dirtbag out yet!


Tomorrow we reveal the final card for AWL 200. 

No comments:

Post a Comment