Saturday, June 10, 2017

Full Card for AWL 215

5 matches with 2 title matches on the card for AWL 215:

AWL 215:
MAIN EVENT
Wrestler X (C) vs. Jack Butcher
AWL Grand Championship Match
3rd Title Defense

Semi-Final
Tiger Mask II (C) vs. Tiger the Great III
AWL Intercontinental Championship Match
Final Title Defense

Luke James (#3) vs. Wyvern
Rank on the Line

Azteckaizer NEO vs. Sammy Nix
Fight for 4

Mr. Smiles vs. THUGLIFE Tanaka Kenichi
Danger Zone Match

This is where I would usually turn the post over to champion and challenger to promote the main event title match…but neither Jack Butcher nor Dr. Jigoku are returning my calls.  Fortunately (or unfortunately), the spotlight hounds at GWM were more than happy to fill in the gap:

The World’s Heavyweight Champion and next AWL Intercontinental Champion, Tiger the Great III wishes to address the GWM Universe.  This is a rare honor.  Be grateful to those who make the shows you love!!
--Miss X

I desire a challenge.  AWL, GWM, New Japan, Chikara, WWE, send me your best and I will break them.  For now, I will sacrifice the false tiger.  Then, I’m coming for Wrestler X.  The idea of fighting myself is…intriguing.
--Tiger the Great III

No comments:

Post a Comment