Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Memory of a friend.

This message has been translated from the original Japanese by the AWL Translation Team.
                I first met Jack when I joined up with Yarina Talent Management Inc.   She introduced us as training and future tag team partners.  First impression?  I was shocked that he was taller than me.  I don’t look up to many people including most foreigners I’ve met.  I couldn’t understand his English at first because of his accent, but he was eager to learn Japanese so we helped each other.  It was a great way to bond as partners.  To this day I think that’s why we were undefeated tag team champions.  We understood each other.
                What I didn’t understand was that he had a violence in his heart.  After our matches, he would always go straight to the gym and smash at least one piece of equipment.  Yarina would end up paying a LOT of hush money to a lot of gyms and hotels over the years.  But eventually his darkness and the fact that Yarina kept encouraging him were part of why I left YTM Inc.
                We didn’t talk much after that, but I always hoped he would find peace.  So, I was happy when he left the AWL for a season to go on a walkabout.  But he came back darker than ever.  He had embraced the violence in his heart and he wasn’t the same man any more. 
                Wherever he is now, I hope he is at peace.  Rest well my friend, you will be avenged.  I have a title match coming up and I’m going to stop the Augments.  For you, for me, for all of us.
                Long live Crisis Gundan!

--HAKAISHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment