Friday, October 19, 2018

Full Card..or as close as I can get.


                This is normally the time of the week where I promote the card for this weekend’s AWL episode…but I can’t really do that this week.  I have the names of the wrestlers aiming to become AWL Intercontinental Champion…but I don’t have the actual matchups those are being kept top secret until show time.  I’ll get to the full card in a minute, but it looks like there’s going to be the AWL vs. Dr. Jigoku.
AWL 252:
Dragoness vs. X
Dragoness Debut Series

6 Qualifing Matches for the AWL IC Championship:

Representing the AWL:
Matt Classic Sr., Hassan, Tiger Mask II, Sammy Nix, Titan Ant, & Erupcion Solar

Representing Dr. Jigoku:
W-01, BD-02, H-03, LJ-04, & Project-Z

Representing Nippon Yokkata: “Liger.”


MAIN EVENT:
6-Man Scramble Match for the AWL Intercontinental Championship.

No comments:

Post a Comment