Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Grand Championship Match announced for AWL 251!

A message from Dr. Jigoku:

I truly do not understand how that miserable little worm has escaped my creations not once, but TWICE!  Given the data available, I can only conclude that the lack of laboratory conditions was the determining factor.  An errant giant, an incompetent referee, whatever.  The result is that the experiment has not come to its conclusion as of yet.

               So, this time I shall define the parameters of the experiment!  My Iron Project has completed the mundane task of defending the Intercontinental Championship 5 times.  That means WE name the match.  In order to purge the setting from any undue contamination, Project Tetsu shall face Tanaka Kenichi…In a HELL IN A CELL MATCH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment