Saturday, January 19, 2019

Two Messages from AWL Wrestlers


                This morning I received two messages from AWL Wrestlers that are news worthy enough to appear in this blog.  First, from the Unified School of the Tiger Style:

Shin Tiger Jr.: Last night, Black Tiger Justice and I filled an official request to the AWL Commissioner to change our official tag team name.  Shin Tiger Brothers just doesn’t accurately describe us anymore.  There’s nothing new about us.  So, from this day forward, we’re the Tiger Brothers.
                Our teachers have told us what we must do to finally earn our stripes: Win the ALW World’s Tag Team Titles.  We already have one point.  This weekend, we take point number 2.

                We’ll see about then when the card for AWL 262 is released by the AWL Commissioner’s Office.  Moving on, the next message comes from someone who I honestly forgot was still under contract with the AWL:

Michael Dunne: G’day.  I saw what Kid Canada said yesterday and he’s 100% correct.  It7s time to step up and stop waiting for someone to hand me an opportunity.  Therefore, I’m not only entering myself in the Contractual Obligation Rumble.  More than that, I want to be someone the AWL fans talk about forever…so I’m requesting to be one of the first two in the match!  Yeah mate, I’m goin tha distance!

                Well.  He’s an idiot.  But who knows, sometimes fortune favors the bold.  We’ll find out what happens to “Australian Dynamite” Michael Dunne at the Contractual Obligation Rumble.

No comments:

Post a Comment